Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

OPI, nein! nein! nein! OK fine!

Well, here it goes: my first nail swatch!

I did an attempt to recreate the fashion inspired nails I saw at The Nailasaurus (here).

Instead of black polish I tried OPI nein nein nein OK fine, which is a bit softer on the eyes.

OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!
OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!
OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!
OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!

OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!
I used one layer of the OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!

OPI nein! nein! nein! OK fine!
I used Herome nail strengthener and Orly Bonder  like I usually do...this made the striping a bit difficult. The tape stuck too hard and pulled the bonder off again. It made the edges of the polish a bit rugged.

Overall I am pretty happy with the result: I love the naked/polished contrast!

No comments:

Post a Comment