Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

China Glaze - Avant Garden Collection - Mimosa's Before Mani's

Next up in the Avant Garden Collection is Mimosa's Before Mani's. It is a lovely peachy coral/orange colour with a hint of shimmer. I was pleasently surprised by this one: it is a very flattering and happy colour. Not pastel at all and not too bright either.

Have a look:
China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's
China Glaze - Mimosa's Before Mani's

China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's

China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's
in sunlight

China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's

China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's
There is some shimmer in there...do you see it?

China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's
in the shade
This is 2 layers with a topcoat: it would have been even better with 3 layers I guess....
I had to thin the polish a bit to make it more workable, it was a bit syrupy and sticky.

In my next post I am going to attempt some nailart.....stay tuned....!

No comments:

Post a Comment