Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

China Glaze Autumn Nights 2013 - Tongue & Chic

Part 3 of my little Autumn Nights Series is today!

My unexpected favorite of the bunch is Tongue & Chic, a smoldering and lush bottle green (emerald shimmer, China Glaze calls it). I was afraid the colour would be too rich and too cold for my skin tone but it is not! >yeah<
T&C has the same metallic particles as Scandalous Shenanigans and thus the same velvety look....

Here it is *drum roll*:
China Glaze Tongue & Chic
China Glaze - Tongue & Chic

China Glaze Tongue & Chic

China Glaze Tongue & Chic

China Glaze Tongue & Chic

China Glaze Tongue & Chic

China Glaze Tongue & Chic
It is such a deep and murky kind of green: love it! It is like looking in deep and murky waters, with the sun playing on the surface.
It look a bit Christmassy as well :-)

Needless to say, but I'll say it nevertheless: ONE COATER!


1 comment:

  1. This polish looks sooo nice! That's a pity I'm on a nailpolish diet: I'm going to have this baby only next year!

    ReplyDelete