Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Dance Legend - 48 Multi shifting Shining Rainbow and Kiko Quick Dry 817

A few weeks ago (I was just back from the holiday) I was just cruising the Ninja Polish website and found this stunning duo chrome with holografic effect polish by Dance Legend...I just needed to try it (I also bought the Ninja Polish Glamorous which will be my next post in a few days time).
The Dance Legend nr. 48 is very cool. It is this taupe/braunish colour which shifts from pink to gold and some times turquoise and the added bonus is are the holografic particles: stunning, mesmerizing, dreamy...soo cool!
On it's own it is quite translucent so I used 1 layer of Kiko Quick Dry 817 as base colour and added just 1 layer of Dance Legend to get an opaque result.

I tried to capture it's beauty and failed.
This is what I got on camera:
Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
Diffused light

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
In sun light

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
Holo goodness

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
Gold shimmer under halogen light

Dance Legend 48 and Kiko Quick Dry 817
YES: finally in the evening I got some pink shimmer!
The pink shimmer was playing hide and seek and the hint of blue proved even more difficult to capture.
In real life this is a even more gorgeous polish and very work appropriate if that is something to be careful about.
I wore this for four whole days and I had no chips, no extreme tipwear whatsoever (I used NYC Grand Central Station as topcoat) so absolutely perfect for a holo polish.

The big conclusion: love it a lot and I can recommand it wholeheartedly, it is a gorgeous, mesmerizing polish :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment