Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Essie - Where's My Chauffeur? (Leading Lady Collection winter 2012) with Hits Hefesto

Today again, one from the archieves.....it's Essie Where's My Chauffeur? with Hits Hefesto to make it holotastic!
I like this kind of turquoise very much, it's not very unique as a colour but it is very flattering and happy.
I love it combined with gold (like OPI Man With The Golden Gun or Cirque Au), holo, and glitter (would China Glaze Golden Enchantment work with it as well...?).

I forgot how many layers this was or how it applied....and I didn't take any notes.

But the result is quite mesmerizing:

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto
Essie - Where's My Chauffeur? and Hits - Hefesto

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto
In diffused light.

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto
In sun light.

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto

Essie Where's My Chauffeur? Hits Hefesto
In halogen light.
Does it say "winter" or "spring" to you? I think it says a little bit of both really.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is very Spring to me. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty isn't it! Although it looks very much like Spring....I can see it work on winter days with loads of snow and a clear blue sky, when the world is white and bright blue :-)

      Delete