Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Essie - Fondola Gondola (Classic Collection)

Because of my dried out fingers I wanted a neutral colour on my nails again.
I dove in my stash and found Essie's Fondola Gondola, sitting there being sad and untried!
Well, that is just my loss, being that I didn't try this baby earlier: it is LOVELY and than some.
The formula is like butter, it glides on in two perfect layers and the colour is just gorgeous.
I would describe it as a rosy, peachy pink neutral with hints of mauve....

Essie Fondola Gondola
Essie - Fondola Gondola

Essie Fondola Gondola

Essie Fondola Gondola

Essie Fondola Gondola

Essie Fondola Gondola
It looks very jummy, like autumn fruits in yogurt or something!
I don't think it is still in the collection but you can find it easily on Ebay....


No comments:

Post a Comment