Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

CrowsToes - Bifrost (Nine Realms Collection, spring/summer 2014)

Indie polish today!
The first time I saw swatches of the new Nine Realms Collection (based on the nine words in Norse mythology) by CrowsToes I just n e e d e d Bifrost (and Huginn & Muninn), so I tried my best and got my paws on it. Bifrost is the rainbow bridge that connects Midgard (home of the humans) and Asgard (home of the gods) with each other. And a rainbow bridge it is!
Wow, all colours of micro glitter are present in this lovely polish which has a clear base!
Midgard and Asgard
Midgard and Asgard

CrowsToes Bifrost
CrowsToes - Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

CrowsToes Bifrost

This was two coats of Bifrost and there are still some less dense spots on the nail, but they are more visible in the pics then in real life. There is just so much sparkle and colour that it is just not that visible.
I still don't know if there is holo micro glitter in the mix as well or that all the colours together mimic the holo effect......but in the sun I would swear that there is holo glitter lurking around in Bifrost :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment