Pages

Monday, July 14, 2014

Essie - Peach Daiquiri (Classic Collection)

http://www.joyofkosher.com


Ahhhhh, nice and juicy peach pink you would say....well, more frumpy pink granny in my eyes....
In the bottle I like it (the glass gives it that squishy feel), on the nail Essie Peach Daiquiri is a bit of a deception. It is not juicy and it's not fresh; when it would have been a crelly and when they would have added a sniff more yellow then it would have been more what I was expecting of a peach daiquiri.
Now it is just a not so very hot pink......


Essie Peach Daiquiri
Essie - Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri

Essie Peach Daiquiri

Ah well, can't have it all now can you?
My husband will be pleased though: finally a polish I'm not happy and positive about ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment