Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

OPI - Sorry I'm Fizzy Today (Coca Cola Collection 2014)

Polish on holiday number 7:

Sometimes you're just in the mood for pink!
Here we have OPI Sorry I'm Fizzy Today, a warm (to coral) leaning pink creme.
It's a very flattering colour for my skin tone, if you have more cold undertones this might not be the pink for you.

OPI Sorry i'm Fizzy Today
OPI - Sorry I'm Fizzy Today

OPI Sorry i'm Fizzy Today

OPI Sorry i'm Fizzy Today

OPI Sorry i'm Fizzy Today

OPI Sorry i'm Fizzy Today

This was three layers: the first was a bit streaky, the second was a bit better and the third evened everything out. It dried very fast and thin (three layers didn't make my nails look like there was gel on them).
There was very little wear to this as well: so all in all not too bad for this luscious pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment