Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Orly - First Blush (Blush Collection, Spring 2014)

Polish on holiday number 11:

Orly Dare To Bare, was wearing so good that it stayed on my nails forever. It needed it little change, so I took a friend from the collection: First Blush, a strawberry pink or strong pink leaning muted red.
These two colours go very good together, so I tried a colour block with this one. I like it better without the extra thin stripe though (like I did with Essie Blanc and Funky Limelight). But the result was not bad I guess....

Orly First Blush
Orly - First Blush

Orly First Blush

Orly First Blush

Orly First Blush

Orly First Blush

Orly First Blush

First Blush is very good self leveling and with one coat this result was created.
I'm curious to see First Blush on it's own, it's a very juicy colour but it *might*  be a tiny bit matronly....

No comments:

Post a Comment