Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cirque - Ophelia (The Dark Horse Collection) & Cirque - Au (Objet d'Art Collection)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

That to start with. I hope you all had a very happy and safe New Years Eve and I wish you loads of happiness, health and all you need in 2015!

Happy New Year Glittersnapdragon





On to the nail polish. What to wear on New Years Eve?
It needed to be blue (why does it need to be blue? I honestly don't know!), but not just any kind of blue...it needed to be some sort of light metallic blue and I needed glitter. After looking through my drawers of polish I finally decided that it was going to be Cirque Ophelia, a light hyacinth blue glitter in various sizes. Two coats of this gave me the blue metallic hue I envisioned but I missed the little extra, the champagne of the evening so to say. Then I remembered Cirque Au, the 23K topper, and that did the trick!

Cirque Ophelia & Au
Cirque - Ophelia & Cirque - Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

Cirque Ophelia & Au

I like the result: it's fresh, airy and it reminds me of bubbles in champagne and bursts of firework!
This was 2 thin layers of Essence Peal Off base coat, 2 layers of Ophelia, 1 layer Au and two layers of top coat.



As a last note: thank you all for your support, interest and kind words the last year! It is so nice to see that people from all over the world read my tiny little blog: I hope you keep liking it the coming year :-) 
>2015 x thanks!<



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I hope 2015 will bring you a lot of joys :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very fabulous New Year to you as well with loads of new exciting nail polish and heaps of happiness ;-)

      Delete