Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Nicole by OPI - Pink-nic in the Parc (with China Glaze Queen B stamping) Something About Spring 2011

Pink-nic in the Parc is a sheer pearly/shimmer pink with a hot pink flash I got for a few bucks in a discount store. With a stamping attempt I tried to distract from the sheerness. China Glaze Queen B is a ocw so it should stamp OK according to my calculations, but the stamping plate was perhaps a bit too subtle or my stamper was too hard (I think I used my konad stamper here) or I just can't stamp (yet)! The colours are nice together but that's about all: I kind of think this mani is a bit of a fail.


Nicole by OPI Pink-nic in the Parc
Nicole by OPI - Pink-nic in the Parc

Nicole by OPI Pink-nic in the Parc

Nicole by OPI Pink-nic in the Parc

Nicole by OPI Pink-nic in the Parc

Nicole by OPI Pink-nic in the Parc

No comments:

Post a Comment